Employability is explained as how to get a job and how to keep a job. Individuals who are not employable sometimes do not even get scheduled for job interviews. Employability Certification is a career workshop event for students to learn about soft skills, hard skills and employers' expectations.
- Employability Certification topics include information on resume writing and portfolio development
- Learn about hiring attributes and employer expectations
- Information presented on how to maximize hiring potential
- Review of interviewing skills
- Effective communication skills presented