By sophomore year all students should have a CAREER RESEARCH PAPER in their Career Portfolio.
- Career Research begins by completing online career awareness searches and career assessments
- Online information is invaluable when looking up information on specific occupations and careers
- XELLO and other Search Engines have current detailed information about career interests
- Completing the Career Launch Career Preparation Worksheet is helpful
- Career Launch Curriculum also has a list of websites that contain important career information
- Since career interests can change, it is important to continuously investigate different careers