Starting in elementary school students are required to compile a Talent Portfolio. In middle school and high school students begin to put together a CAREER PORTFOLIO that becomes a document they can keep current after graduation.
- Divided into various sections of information - see Portfolio PDF Link
- Personalized and written as props to assist in the interviewing process
- Important to update portfolio pages - resume, personal information, career preparation
- Portfolios are put into binders and organized by specific topics
- Make sure portfolio is practical and a document to be used often